Photos by: HB Media
Kelly Bathing Suit | Topshop
Kelly’s Necklace | Topshop
Courtney Suit Top | Topshop
Courtney Skirt | Topshop
Courtney Purse | Topshop
SUMMER IS SO CLOSE, we can basically taste it and by that we mean the mimosas we are about to indulge in around New York City’s rooftops. To the many nay-sayer’s that do not believe in NYC’s notorious Friday “Summer Hours” check out any of the following places around 2pm on any Friday and you will see the rumor is true! We took the above shoot at our #1 of our 5 fave rooftops, Mr. Purple. Mr. Purple recently opened in the Lower East Side and with the help of Topshop’s amazing Summer collection we took a bit of a head start to the madness and enjoyed a great day at the rooftop & bar. Loving the vast collection of colors/versatility of their vacation picks. Kelly chose one of their beautiful white one-pieces and I went with a colorful bikini top. We amplified our looks with the help of their vast summertime accessories! Orange (in my opinion) is making a huge comeback, so spending any day by the pool becomes ultimately more fun with the help of a clutch color pop. See the top 5 places we will be lounging this Summer!
1) Mr. Purple. Lower East Side. Known for its downtown artistic and vibrant spirits, this recreated artistic loft with indoor and outdoor areas, boasts the perfect spot to pop in and enjoy a swim an drink! Located on top of Hotel Indigo.
2) Gallow Green. Chelsea. We recently attended a Timex event atop the McKittrick Hotel Rooftop Gallow Green, which gives off the feel of a garden party thrown at an abandoned farm. You can find the best seats in the house in their ruined antique railcard! Afterwards make sure to check out their main attraction – Sleep No More.
3) Berry Park. Williamsburg. We have to give a little s/o to our hood! As we can say best Williamsburg boasts the most amazing views of the Manhattan skyline. Who wouldn’t love their German beer garden vibes and a 13 foot wide screen dedicated to soccer and only soccer!
4) Pod 39. Midtown East. Ugh Midtown.. I know. But where else will you be able to find the most beautiful views of everything from the Empire State Building to the Chrysler Building. Sometimes we all have to brave the madness to see something breathtaking 🙂
5) The Delancey. Lower East Side. One of the only all weather rooftops in the city. Boasting some of the greatest jungle vibes and escapes from the hustle and bustle of the city.